Tuesday, March 5, 2013

16,500 Page View Party!

Holy cow guys! The blog has reached 16,500 page views! Can you believe it? Right? Me either:)

I just wanted to drop you all a quick note letting you know how much I appreciate all of you. You guys are why I keep this going.

That being said, if there are any topics you would like to see discussed in future posts, don't be afraid to let me know. How do you do that you ask? I will tell you. First you can put your idea in the comment section of this post. Or if you are not comfortable doing that, please feel free to send me a message using the contact form. You can also post ideas, suggestions and random comments on the blogs Facebook Page at http://www.facebook.com/playingtheblindcard

I would also like to take this opportunity to plug my other blog in hope that you will all check it out and decide to sign up to follow that one too. Signing up is easy. Just a few clicks and you're done. There you will receive the same easy going banter as you enjoy here. You can find it at http://www.authornicolerae.blogspot.com

You can also visit the Facebook page for this blog at http://www.facebook.com/authornicolerae

Thanks again for all your love and support. You encourage me every day to keep going and keep writing.

xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are encouraged and much appreciated!
* Be sure to click subscribe by Email to be notified of new comments.
* Before you go join this site to be updated when a new post is published.
* Check out the You Tube Channel and Facebook Fan page
* Don't forget to vote on the "Who Are You?" pole

Thanks and hope you come back soon!